wallstreetbets Like 4chan found a Bloomberg Terminal.
- New shirt my wife’s boyfriend got me for my birthday.by /u/Sexy_Apocalypse on March 25, 2023 at 4:12 am
submitted by /u/Sexy_Apocalypse [link] [comments]
- Just don’t be poor🙄by /u/xancans on March 25, 2023 at 4:00 am
submitted by /u/xancans [link] [comments]
- Down 87%…hoping the banks fall apart over the weekend.by /u/Fire_Your_Advisor on March 25, 2023 at 2:59 am
submitted by /u/Fire_Your_Advisor [link] [comments]
- You will be hearing about ‘Credit Default Swaps’ (“CDSs”) a lot in the coming days. Let me explain it simply:by /u/TonyLiberty on March 25, 2023 at 1:39 am
You will be hearing about ‘Credit Default Swaps’ (“CDSs”) a lot in the coming days. Let me explain it simply: 1) A credit default swap is an insurance contract that protects you in case a company you lend money to defaults. 2) CDSs can be used by investors to speculate on the creditworthiness of companies. For example, an investor who thinks that a company is likely to default on its debt could buy a CDS to profit from the default. 3) A Credit Default Swap (CDS) is like an insurance contract that you buy to protect yourself against the risk of a company you lend money to not paying you back. If the company does not pay you back, the CDS will pay you the amount of money you lent to the company. 3a) You pay a monthly fee to the person selling the CDS, and in return, they promise to pay you the full amount of the loan if the company defaults. 4) CDSs are a way to hedge against the risk of default. If you lend money to a company, and the company defaults, you could lose all of your money. But if you buy a CDS, you’ll be protected against that loss. submitted by /u/TonyLiberty [link] [comments]
- Nothing to see here. Bullishby /u/mytendies on March 25, 2023 at 12:14 am
submitted by /u/mytendies [link] [comments]
Every day that you/we hold out costs them, loses them money in Margin calls , covering positions etc. that they will never get back either.
They took a big hit from the git, Even when the stock goes down every day that it stays its over $9.00 is costing them
I love the stock!!!!!!!!!